Friday, May 1, 2009

Like Mother, Like Son



I have an awesome pink leather date book that my sister got me for Christmas that I write down everything in. I love date books. Lists. Pretending that I'm organized even though I'm not. The following is a very random conversation that Gabe and I had while spending some one on one time together on a car ride to pick up our pizza from Pizza Hut.

Gabe: "Mom, I think I need to get a schedule book."

Me: "Why?"

Gabe: "Because I need one."

Me: *good grief, I should know by now, I need to be more specific with this boy* "What do you need a schedule book for, Gabe?"

Gabe: *animatedly counts on his fingers while he speaks* "Because I need to write down when it's time to play, when it's time to go to McDonalds, when it's time to go to Ms. Kerry's, when it's time to go to the park...."

Me: "Ok Gabe... we'll make you a schedule book."

And we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment